Trustee Vacancy Annoucement
Joliet Public School Board of Trustees
Trustee Vacancy Announcement
Joint District Seat
Joliet Public Schools Board of Trustees is currently seeking letters of interest to fill a trustee vacancy in the High School Joint District Whitehorse Bench area. Interested individuals must reside within the boundaries of the joint district area.
The Joliet Public Schools Board of Trustees has outlined the following to process to fill the vacancy:
Trustee Resignation & Search Process
- Upon a vote to declare the position open, the Joliet Board of Trustees will utilize the following process to fill the vacancy.
- Notice of an open position will be posted in the following locations:
- District Website
- District Social Media Platforms
- All regular board meeting posting venues
- Trustees will accept letters of interest for the next 10 days.
- Trustees will review letters of interest at a special board meeting.
- Trustees will discuss which, if any, of the candidates they would like to interview for the vacancy.
- Trustees will interview finalists and make a selection at a subsequent special board meeting.
****Process needs to be completed with 60 days of declaring the vacancy****